Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Satisfied Customer!

You might remember a post where I mentioned a custom order made out of batik fabric.

First of all, I have to say THANK YOU to Nettie for her custom order she put in.  The fabric she chose seemed perfect for a free-spirit family living under the hot Arizona sun.  I had no idea what "batik" was before Nettie's order, but I can now say it's AWESOME.


Nettie was kind enough to write a blog post about how satisfied she was with the finished snoods.

She also sent photos via e-mail and said:

Here are the two daughters that are at home this evening in their snoods which they LUV!!!  I am wearing mine and will send a pic when my other daughter comes home tomorrow.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I am now plotting what colors I can order next!

You Rock.


Thanks, Nettie!  I'm so glad you liked the snoods, and I look foward to working with you again! 


Made my day!

Remember--if you don't see a snood in the ETSY shop that suits you, please private message or e-mail me so we can set up a custom order for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment