Tuesday, September 13, 2011

From Under the Fabric Pile...

I'm still here!

I'm still sewing!

We started homeschooling Kindergarten, I've had several big photography jobs, and I've been churning out custom snood orders like crazy.

Now that the custom snood orders have shipped out, and I can breathe for a moment, I'm getting started back up on snoods for the ETSY shop--in really pretty fall colors. 

I don't know about you, but the weather has been significantly cooler where we are, and we are NOT complaining in this house.  I love opening up windows and feeling the cool breeze throughout the house!


Pictured below is a pile of custom orders that just shipped out.

Pictured on the right are some of the fall fabrics.  Can't get enough of the crimson and cream gingham!




Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment