Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm still here...

It's been a few days, but I'm still here...still sewing.

I've got quite a few projects/snoods in the making at the moment, so I haven't really had time to post any updates.


1.)  Batik snoods--in the making.  Super cute.


2.)  Autumn fabric snoods--in the making.  Loving them.  You're seriously going to dig this gingham!


3.)  Jean skirt--I bought a pair of jeans at the thrift store (FOR FIFTY CENTS!!) and am turning them into a skirt.  This has proved to be a longer project than I THOUGHT it was going to be, but I can't wait to finish it and wear my FIFTY CENT SKIRT!


4.)  Photography--I also have a part-time photography business, and I'm trying to finish up wedding photos from a wedding I did over the 4th of July weekend.  I just booked a wedding in September, and get this:  the bride is MAKING HER OWN WEDDING DRESS...and she's modeling it after the gown Grace Kelly wore!  The groom is a Marine who will be wearing his uniform.  Could these pictures GET any better?!  I submit that they can not.




So, once I start checking some of these projects off of my to-do list, I'll be back up with more updates and photos.




Trivia:  Did you know there is/was a band called "The Snoods?"

Fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment