Monday, July 11, 2011

Broken Needles: Part Two

Tonight I picked up some black lace to do some overlay snoods.

I also picked up some turquoise and pink cotton fabric for these particular snoods.


Picture in your head, for a moment, a turquoise fabric with black lace overlay.




It's so pretty, I wish I had a photo to show you.


The reason I don't have a photo to show you is because I was unable to finish the turquoise/black lace snood.

Why?

Because in the course of two hours, I went through three--count them--THREE needles.


All three needles I had picked up a few hours earlier at the store.



Maybe you can imagine how high my frustration levels are at the moment.



But I've learned to walk away when things get frustrating.



And now I'll finish sewing the straps on a snood by hand. 

I feel like a pioneer.


Hopefully more photos to come...soon.


When it's all said and done, I will have the turquoise/black lace snood, a pink/black lace snood, and a blue/white lace snood up on ETSY.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment