Friday, June 24, 2011

Photo Shoot and New Fabric...

Today I did a photo shoot of the latest snoods.

I love combining two things I very much enjoy--photography AND snoods!  Here are a few shots from today:









Check out the ESTY shop to see all the current snoods available and pictures from the photo shoot!


While doing the photo shoot at the home of a friend, another friend came over--a seamstress--and she had a box with her.  She said it was for me, and I was not expecting this kind of surprise at ALL!  Yards and yards of white linen, dupioni silk, and a floral cotton print.  I was extremely grateful and very excited! 


So, the next few nights will be spent working on snoods in the new fabrics--plus I was already planning on picking up a few new fabrics tomorrow as well.

Stay tuned!


Pax!

No comments:

Post a Comment